BOOSTALPS - Workshop&Brokerage Event
18th December, Milan
- Are you an actor involved in the automotive or textile Alpine value chains?
- Are you interested in meeting business, technology and R&D partner from the most competitive EU Alpine Regions?
- Do you have innovative ideas or projects on digital and bioeconomy technology trend?
BOOSTALPS is the right place to be!
The “BOOSTALP” event will allow you to explore new solutions and find new business, technology and R&D opportunities participating in bilateral meeting and a workshop to be updated on digital and bioeconomy solution within Automotive and Textile value chains
THE EVENT IS FREE OF CHARGE!!
The model is time and cost efficient and may result in business and R&D deals! Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
The event is organized in the framework of the activities of Action Group 2 “To increase the economic potential of strategic sectors” of the Alpine Macroregion (EUSALP)
Companies, SMEs, University, R&D centres, Business organization (Associatin), Cluster and Public Authorities operating in Automotive and Textile sectors.
You will have the opportunity to meet players from the most competitive EU countries in the following technologies
AND MANY MORE !!!
Why participating ?
- Overview of new Digital and Bioeconomy trends and solutions in Alpine Macroregion
- Bringing together stakeholder and actors of the most competitive EU Regions
- Networking with the most innovative actors from EU Textile and Automotive value chains
- Partnering for future new business and R&D opportunities
This project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund through the Interreg Alpine Space programme.